managing partner / indigo road group paver / steve the achieved
When we think about Steve we usually think of all he’s achieved. For a synopsis of how he has earned zero free time, even less sleep, but perfectly spiked hair in all his success, see his career highlights below:
- Formed the Charleston-based hospitality group The Indigo Road Restaurant Group in 2009
- Served as VP of Food and Beverage for the Ginn Clubs and Resorts
- Served as lead developer for Ginn Resorts and developed over $100 million in hotel and club space
- Member of the opening team at Magnolia’s Restaurant
- Opened Magnolia’s sister restaurant, Blossom, and co-developed and trained the staff on The Fourteen Elements of The Guest Experience which helped establish a lifelong commitment to service
- Wine director and service manager of Canoe in Atlanta (which received a James Beard Foundation nomination for Best New Restaurant in 1996)
- Founding partner for Eidolon, a consulting company specializing in luxury restaurants
- Co-created the largest private dining wine cellar in the Ritz Carlton Hotel chain in St. Louis
- Managing partner at the esteemed Peninsula Grill in Charleston, S.C.
- Together with chef Jeremiah Bacon, led the charge to forge a partnership with Share our Strength to create and host an annual fundraiser in Charleston, S.C.